Approximately 2,986 SF Farmhouse in Galena, IL
- Auction Registration & Info
- Showing Request
- Private message
Suggested Opening Bid: $250,000
Buyer’s Premium: 5% ($15,000 minimum applies)
Cooperating Broker’s Commission: 2.5%
Lot Size: Approx. 4.44 Acres
Home Size: Approx. 2,986 SF
Year Built: 1910
Homeowners Association: $1,119 Annually (2019)
2018 Taxes: $4,273.68
PIN #: 08-103-035-00
Zoning: RP; Planned Residential
School District: River Ridge
Completely updated and fully remodeled/restored in 2018, this large, country farmhouse situated on approximately 4.44 acres in the Galena Territory, is zoned for stabling two horses. Move right in and enjoy all that this newly remodeled home offers, in addition to the outstanding amenities of the Galena Territory!
Main Floor Details:
- Master suite complete with spa quality bath with dual shower heads, walk-in closet, and large plate glass windows that provide stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Kitchen features granite counter tops, white cabinetry, stainless appliances with matching farmhouse style stainless sink and a large island for casual breakfast gatherings; also electric kitchen stove has gas hookup
- Kitchen pantry with ample shelving
- A separate dining room that opens from the kitchen has the original fir hardwood floors
- Spacious living room with gleaming hardwoods, sliding glass doors that lead to and a beautiful Vermont cast iron wood burning stove
- Country style family room with vaulted ceilings provides a great, casual entertaining space and features split-log walls throughout, canned and sconce lighting, and radiant heated floors.
- A second full bath
- Laundry room with ample cabinets and counter space
- 4 car garage with radiant heat flooring
- A large deck with retracting awning
Second Floor Details:
- Three large bedrooms
- Upscale full bath
- Fully carpeted
- Large open loft area with split-log walls and double cedar closets and rolling barn style door
- 16‘x30‘ newer basement with 9‘ ceiling; inviting fire pit just off deck
- Ceiling fans throughout with built-in remote lighting throughout
- On demand water heater
- Cement Hardie board siding
- There are three outbuildings, one of which is a scenic barn (these have not been updated)
- Dog leash run
- Shenandoah Riding Center, included in association, is just down the street, within walking distance
Area Amenities and Resources:
- Visit www.theGalenaTerritory.com for details.
- Homeowners association is the Galena Territory. Contact Number 815 –777–2000.
To review the documents for this property, please follow these 3 simple steps:
- Register on our website or log in with your existing account.
- Go to the Documents tab, click a document that you wish to review, and accept the confidentiality agreement terms by entering your password.
- You may now download the document.
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expiredAuction Expired because there were no bids
|Auction started||October 28, 2019 12:00 am CDT|
Bidding Starts: October 28, 2019 12:00 am CDT
Bidding Ends: October 28, 2019 12:00 pm CDT
Location: 65 Heatherdowns Lane, Galena, IL, 61036
How to Submit Pre-Auction Bid
Click on the Pre-Auction Offer Form button on the property page and submit your bid with proof of funds.
How to Register & Bid Online
Register: If you do not have an account on this website, click the “Sign-Up” button above and complete the brief registration form. We will then send you an email with a verification link that you must click in order to create a new account.
Important: You must be pre-approved to bid online. Follow these instructions to get approved to bid online:
BID APPROVAL PROCESS:
Review all information and due dilligence documents posted on the property listing on our website.
Read the Terms and Conditions and Purchase and Sale Agreement posted on the property listing on our website.
Wire or overnight the certified funds required to bid on the property (for amount required see Terms and Conditions).
Click the “Register to Bid” button.
You will receive an email notifying you that you have been approved to bid on the property.
If you have any questions, contact us. We would be happy to assist you.
For wiring instructions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-509-2757.
There is a 5% Buyer's Premium in effect for this auction.
You must be logged in to request a showing for this property.