- Auction Registration & Info
- Showing Request
- Private message
- Store Policies
Minimum Bid: $2,014,000
Buyer’s Premium: 6%
Cooperating Broker’s Commission: 2% of Bid Price/Offer Price (before Buyer’s Premium is added)
Building Size: Approx. 87,080 SF
Lot Size: Approx. 2.7 Acres
Ceiling Height: 12′ – 24′
Drive-In Doors: 8
Docks: 4 – 3 Interior, 1 Exterior
Zoning: C-M; Commercial Manufacturing
2019 RE Taxes: $157,986.87
PIN #: 12-21-417-042-0000 (Building)
2019 RE Taxes: $5,837.51
PIN #: 12-21-312-065-0000 (Parking Lot Across the Street)
TOTAL 2019 RE Taxes: $163,824.38
Cap Rate: 11.33%
• Great Franklin Park landsite
• 2 new highway entrances
• New industrial spec products in market
• Tenants in place
• Heavy power
• Room for rental growth
• Public transportation on Franklin Avenue
• Easy to backfill spaces due to smaller size units and lower rents
• Projected Full Occupancy Net Income $348,568.18
• Net Income Over $228,201.12
• 11.33% Current Cap Rate with 17.30% Projected Cap Rate
• Additional parking across Scott Street
To review the documents for this property, please follow these 3 simple steps:
- Register on our website or log in with your existing account.
- Go to the Documents tab, click a document that you wish to review, and accept the confidentiality agreement terms by entering your password.
- You may now download the document.
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expiredAuction Expired because there were no bids
Location: 9900 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Park, IL, 60131
How to Submit Pre-Auction Bid
Click on the Pre-Auction Offer Form button on the property page and submit your bid with proof of funds.
How to Register & Bid Online
Register: If you do not have an account on this website, click the “Sign-Up” button above and complete the brief registration form. We will then send you an email with a verification link that you must click in order to create a new account.
Important: You must be pre-approved to bid online. Follow these instructions to get approved to bid online:
BID APPROVAL PROCESS:
Review all information and due dilligence documents posted on the property listing on our website.
Read the Terms and Conditions and Purchase and Sale Agreement posted on the property listing on our website.
Wire or overnight the certified funds required to bid on the property (for amount required see Terms and Conditions).
Click the “Register to Bid” button.
You will receive an email notifying you that you have been approved to bid on the property.
If you have any questions, contact us. We would be happy to assist you.
For wiring instructions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-509-2757.
There is a 6% Buyer's Premium in effect for this auction.
You must be logged in to request a showing for this property.
There are no inquiries yet.